BJJ BROWN BELT
Adam was born and raised in NYC and began training in 2008 under Fabio Clemente and Lucas Lepri. Being a skinny high school student at the time, Adam became enamored by the idea of technique being superior to strength and began competing early and often to put the moves he was learning to the test. After receiving his blue and purple belts, he accepted a teaching position at an academy in Hawaii where his love of sharing the martial arts with others began to develop.
Upon returning to New York, Adam began training under the legendary Marcelo Garcia where he earned his brown belt. During his time at MGA, Adam won multiple international titles including the Pan American, European and New York Pro championships. While training full time, Adam instructed Jiu-Jitsu at Evolution Muay Thai where he further honed his teaching skills, doing his utmost to assist his students in achieving their martial arts goals. Adam moved to Virginia in March 2017 in order to train under Ryan Hall and pursue his dream of reaching the next level.
Some of Adam’s Accomplishments:
- 2016 IBJJF Pan American Brown Belt Featherweight Champion
- 2016 IBJJF European Brown Belt Featherweight Champion
- 2015 Abu Dhabi World Pro Brown Belt Featherweight 2nd Place
- 2014 IBJJF No-Gi Pan American Purple Belt Featherweight Champion
- 3x Abu Dhabi Pro Trials <66kg Champion
- Multiple Time IBJJF Regional Tournament Champion at Purple & Brown Belt